Pre-Arranged Introductions Verified Correspondence Romance Tours Russian Brides Quiz First Steps BRIDES Blog
Browse Latest Profiles Russian Womens Names Contact Us RUSSIAN PHRASES Member Registration The Ladies

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Some sites sell ladies email addresses and contact details to members - they just want your money!

I do not sell ladies personal contact details. I find this unethical and it is also illegal – even though other sites do it. I make this decision for these reasons;
  • How can an agency have the best interests of the lady foremost if they sell her contact details and then have nothing to do with what happens from that point. What if the man has a criminal record or has bad intentions? Do they care?
  • If the man finds that the lady is not for him, does he then come back to my site and buy another email address? This sounds like a very convenient arrangement between the site and the lady to extract money from men.
  • IMBRA law says that I need to get a declaration signed by every man who wishes to meet a lady that he met through a marriage agency website from the USA. This is not a choice – it is compulsory. How can I do this if I have no record of the man wishing to visit?
  • My only concern is that the men and the ladies on the site are not scammed and that everything is done to make a blossoming romance possible. I lose all control and I can’t offer a money back guarantee if the man and the lady are corresponding privately. I do offer a money back guarantee if the correspondence is not genuine.

One of the reasons that I set up this site is because men get ripped off at many other sites – as do the Ukraine women who load their profile only to find that it is used to attract men and scam them for money. The ladies never receive any letters from men and are just used.

I can guarantee you that this site is 100% genuine. I will refund you if you find that you are scammed by a lady and my details are on the site for you to contact me at any time – photo, address, email address, phone number and Skype address. I am that sincere. Of course, I can’t guarantee that the women that you find attractive will automatically want you also – this is well beyond my control.

What I can guarantee is that your letter will go to your lady and that she will personally answer you. The letters go to both the ladies email and her agents email. This allows the agent to translate the letter and her reply so that there are no misunderstandings. This is why you pay to send messages – for the translation and the agency fees.

I have set up my site so that you only pay for what you want at the speed that you want. Some men like to write to many women every day and others like to write to just one woman every couple of days. The choice is yours and you are not committed to anything.

I am always here to answer any question that you could have.

No comments:

Post a Comment